Monday, November 10, 2008

Hallows-Eve

I LOVE dressing up!
and I love dancing --- so its the "not to miss" Neil B. annual Halloween dance party for me.

Every year this party draws in a great group of folks and incredible fun costumes. This year I actually won the "best costume" award............which is not easy in this witty creative group.

Here are a few shots of some of the haps that evening.

Pollyanna as "the black ninja" -- inspired by House of Flying Daggers

Neil B. as flamboyant Elton J.


Elissa P and Jon D as the Indian and her cowboy

Miguel as an absolutely amazingly well done Columbian soup opera star


JO (Jeremy H) the plumber danc'en it up!

Many other peeps in fantastic costumes attended --- photos of them can be found through Neil B (if you are lucky enough to know him).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If I saw myself in on the street, I would have been a little scared. I had no idea! Thanks for posting these!