Thursday, March 25, 2010

A trip northward


Spring break at the University of Oregon this past week. After fire dancing at my friend's b-day over the weekend I escaped my world here in Eugene. All I had to do was hop on the train headed north. I stepped off the train in Seattle and was quickly scooped away to my dear friend's beautiful home in west Seattle. The next day we headed to Stevens Pass, WA in the North Cascades for quiet time in her cabin and some snow boarding under bright spring time sunshine.



Minimal sleep, laughing, talking, eating great food, being in beautiful places, hot tubs, piano with my girlfriend and playing/dancing with 4 year old Bren all filled up my soul. Just returned home -- and I am holding on to the goodness.

Thanks BK! Your friendship and support is priceless and ever so appreciated.

1 comment:

meera said...

how do i belatedly donate to your SxSW trip?