Monday, March 16, 2009

En Route - to CR

Coat, hat, scarf all on as I walk out my front door with my single small pack-sack on my back -- aaahhh 5 weeks in Costa Rica on the horizon. Down the street I go to catch the local LTD Eugene bus to the Amtrak train early Saturday (3/14) morning. I didn’t fly out of Portland until the next day but was greeted, treated and sent off by a few of my great friends in Ptown (Sandra, Elissa, John, Tina, Kevin, Orla, Jessica & Mark). Ah, what sweetness life gives.

E, J & I finally met the newest clan member ……… and she is a heart stopper. A bright yet serious being with such goodness in her soul that simply touching her lighten’s the world.


Red-eyed we (me and momma Sue) arrived in San Jose, Costa Rica this morning at 5:24am. Food – sleep – on my agenda. Momma Sue is out running errands already.

No comments: