Monday, March 30, 2009

A day of rest

March 29th:
I went for an early morning run on this hot bright Caribe day. It felt good. I have been eating more than normal and exercising less since the day I arrived in Costa Rica. Getting a bit soft around the edges for sure. My solution – keep eating but exercise more. Since I love to exercise as much as I love to eat (and that’s impressive)……..this should be easy.

Another new friend that we met on the Rio Pacuare decided to visit us here in Cahuita for a day or two. Her company has been delightful. We walked to momma Sue’s place, went for a swim, then, after dinner, we all headed to the reggae bar at Playa Negra for live local music and dancing. I pulled out the poi and did some fire dancing along side the bar. The kids loved it!

What will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

Amber Lynn said...

whatever. I am having so much fun reading your blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm daydreaming of one day meeting you down there and being a slave to your adventures, no matter how scarey it may seem. That probably wouldn't be much fun for you though. Too much hand holding. ha. Loved the pictures with your Mom and Dad too. How awesome. Love you and miss you!